Habits that will help you balancing your life
Habits are very important in order to make our day more productive, but with so many different things needing our attention every day, it might seem a little hard to have enough time to make everything in a day, and we forget about simple but important things, such as reading or meditating, but do not worry, in this article, we will help you balancing your life with small but strong habits you can practice daily.
Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, and a Mexican entrepreneur, advised about this topic: “There are small habits that we can practice every day in order to get out of routine; this will help to your mental and physical health”.
Here are some habits that will help you balancing your time and life:
- Forget about cell phone – Although we are all very busy persons, who depend on the mobile phone most of the day, leaving it aside and limiting its use will help you enjoying what is around you and socialize more.
- Reading is one of the greatest habits for everyone, no matter how busy you are, you can always find at least 10 minutes to read a good book.
- Feeling less stressed is one of the main priorities, but how to achieve it? The first thing is to understand how much you are capable to do without endangering your physical and mental health.
- One of the most important habits that you have to practice immediately is getting away from negative persons. That will help you feeling good immediately.
“With so many things to do in a day, it sound very hard to make enough time and balance the professional and personal life, but with small but consistent habits, everything is possible”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.
Habits that will develop your entrepreneurial skills
An entrepreneur should always be working on developing his skills to succeed on the business world, by changing the habits and in this article we will show you how you can improve your abilities.
“Good habits can make you a successful person and bad ones can drive you to failure, so it is important to be aware of your habits and if they are getting you closer to your goals”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, about this topic.
Here are some habits that will for sure improve your entrepreneurial skills:
- Saving – It does not matter how much money you have, you should always having savings. You should always save at least a 25% of your incomes for incidentals.
- Forget about comfort zone – Comfort zone is the most dangerous place to be, if you are feeling too cozy, it is time to move on and successful entrepreneurs know it well. There will always something different that you might have to do, it might scare you or make you feel uncomfortable, but you must understand that this feeling of inconvenience is part of your growth.
- Control your emotions – This might be the hardest but one of the most necessary habits that any entrepreneur most develop. Emotional intelligence will allow you to separate your professional and personal life. We go through a lot of different emotions through the day, so the most you can take control over them, the most focused you will be.
- Wake up earlier – The most successful entrepreneurs wake up pretty early in the morning, keep in mind that the earliest your day begins, the more things you will be able to achieve.
“There are plenty of different habits that a person can implement to improve the entrepreneurial skills, such as reading daily, resting well and surround by positive people, among many more”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.
The difference between success and failure is on the habits
We have all heard about the many different habits that successful entrepreneurs practice every day, and those behaviors make them different to the average person, which makes them have what the average don’t, if you want to go for success and avoid failure, we will suggest you some of their daily habits.
“The success of an entrepreneur is directly linked on the way he or she behaves every day, being able to learn more each day, practicing to become a better person, reading more, waking up earlier, and staying positive will make a big difference to succeed”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, current president of Grupo Denim, a jeans manufacturer company in Mexico.
If you want to be successful, you might want to practice these habits:
- Listen to your co-workers – An entrepreneur has many people around him with different situations that want to share with them every day, it turns very difficult to listen to everyone, but it is worst not to listen to anyone, take your time to hear what they have to say, it will make a great difference on the success of your company if your employees can trust you.
- Be humble – One of the biggest mistakes of an entrepreneur, and one that can lead him directly to failure is thinking that he has nothing to learn from the rest, if you are humble enough to understand that we all are teachable, you will make a significant difference that will lead you directly to succeed.
- Pay attention to critics, but not too much – In your way up, there will be many persons trying to make you understand what you are doing wrong, it is true that you have to listen to critics once in a while and see what you can modify, but do not over-obsess about it as you can lose important time on it.
“Spend most of your energy on searching the correct way to succeed, change your daily habits, trust in your project and your working team, revert those bad habits that will not allow you to be the best”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.