How to be full of energy in order to be more productive?
Mornings are really hard for some of us, and having a body and mind full of energy might be a little hard, so in this article we will show you how to achieve it and how important it is if you want to become more productive each day.
“It is important to have a good night of rest, exercise and mediate, as for an entrepreneur, being productive is essential, and it can only be done when you have enough energy”, advised Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, about this topic.
Caffeine is good for an energy shot, but it will not last longer, so instead, try with these tips to stay focus, full of energy and much productive:
- Feeding yourself with nutritive food is one of the best advices if you want to have more energy every day. Keep in mind that carbohydrates such as whole grains take much time to be digested, and when you combine them with protein, you can take energy from them for a longer time. But also remember to add vegetables to your diet.
- Hydration – It is not only essential to feel good, it is also necessary for a good performance of your cognitive functions. Remember to drink at least 2.5 lts of water every day.
- Breathing exercises – It is necessary to stay away from your desk at least 5 or 10 minutes every hour, take this time to stretch out your legs and arms and also to make breathing exercises that will help you relaxing and working in a very smart way.
“Small habits can help you having more energy and becoming more productive, but it is important to practice them daily so they can help you with your activities every day”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.
How to get creative ideas for your business?
Entrepreneurs are usually filled with amazing ideas to develop for their companies, but sometimes it is not as simple as it sounds. So, in this article we will give you some ideas that will pull your and your teamwork’s creative side.
Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim and a Mexican entrepreneur, shared with us his thoughts about this topic: “It is important that you, as an entrepreneur, are willing to listen to your teamwork, they might have some brilliant ideas that they are willing to share with you, so make sure to keep a close communication with them”.
The following techniques will help you having creative ideas that can improve your business and get you closer to your goals:
- If you want to apply an idea in order to improve the performance of your enterprise and make it grow, start from a main idea that will define what you are intending to change and interchange ideas with your teamwork. Brainstorming can be the solution for your problem.
- Creative ideas can be the solution to increase your productivity, decrease costs and other aspects that need improvement in your company. But how to achieve it? Gather with your teamwork, put the main situations that your company is facing on the wall, all members of your team will write down the possible solution and share them with the entire group.
- It is important for you, as a leader, to be trustworthy, lightening up the environment by asking your teamwork to share the worst, and more terrible ideas to solve the solution, this will create a lighter atmosphere, when everybody feels more relaxed, ask them to think of those solutions on the opposite way.
“Being able to come with creative ideas is essential for an entrepreneur, but you have to be surrounded by a strong teamwork that will also support you in this part to make the company keep on growing up with new solutions that will allow you to face any new challenges”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.