How to make 2017 your year to win?
The first month of 2017 is over now, and as the year keeps on going, some of the New Year’s resolutions will start turning into promises that we might not be accomplished once again. In this article we will give you some tips that will help you turning this 2017 into your year.
“2017 will be filled with opportunities for those who are not afraid to face challenges, there are multiple ways to win this year with the right attitude and the necessary work”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim.
If you want to make this 2017 your year, check out these tips:
- Visualize your personal and professional goals – Visualization is one of the most powerful tools that will make you reach your goals, as you will stay focus, make it before you go to sleep so that stays in your mind when you wake up.
- Be organized – When you have a pending list, it is easier to prioritize and your mind will stay clear.
- Give a rest to your electronic devices – It might seem like the mobile phone or tablet makes us more productive, but this is not always accurate. When you depend so much on technology, you might develop anxiety or a serious obsession over them.
- Be positive – When you start something new, you will have to face multiple challenges, but if you keep a positive attitude, you will be able to sort them out easily. Successful persons keep a positive mental state.
- Learn to delegate – When you are in charge of personnel or you start your own business, you might want make everything on your own, but when you learn to delegate you and your team become more productive.
- Be motivated – Motivation is easy when you keep a positive attitude, but you should also make sure the ones around you are motivated too, make your teamwork be passionate, and all of you can get rewards
- Become a great leader – Although being positive and motivated is not as easy as it sounds, but a true leader inspire the others to follow them, so you must predicate with your example and work every day to become better.
Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal also added: “There are plenty of different actions that you can do today in order to have a successful year, but it starts with small actions that must be done immediately, this will help you making all your purposes become a reality”.