Building your financial and working independence
You can constantly find people who are totally tired and frustrated with their daily works, and most of them dream of having their own business, becoming their own boss and being financially independent, if that is your case, keep on reading this article as we will show you how to make it possible.
Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim and a Mexican entrepreneur share his thoughts about this topic: “Mexico is a country full of entrepreneurs, willing to chase their dreams and succeed; we must support their ambition and their eagerness to make this a better country”.
Having a job is no longer a safety way to generate incomes, and as people realizes about this truth, they are looking for different ways to build their own working and financial independence by becoming entrepreneurs, but this is not an easy path, you will have to face many obstacles that only those persons who are truly decide to succeed will overcome.
Fear is one of the main obstacles to defeat, and the first thing you must need to know is to accept it, instead of seeing it as something wrong. Fear can actually be a positive thing when you learn how to take advantage of it and make it make it your reason to reach your goals, as when you change your mentality you can go wherever you plan to go.
Entrepreneurs should also be very aware that excuses are only good to delay you, if you are truly decided about starting your own business, do not look for excuses to start, even when they must feel real, the truth is that we hide behind them when we are afraid to start something new.
“Many persons dream of being independent, and the truth is that this freedom is there for everyone if you are willing to do what it takes to make it possible, with a clear vision you can achieve everything propose to do”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.
How to make 2017 your year to win?
The first month of 2017 is over now, and as the year keeps on going, some of the New Year’s resolutions will start turning into promises that we might not be accomplished once again. In this article we will give you some tips that will help you turning this 2017 into your year.
“2017 will be filled with opportunities for those who are not afraid to face challenges, there are multiple ways to win this year with the right attitude and the necessary work”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim.
If you want to make this 2017 your year, check out these tips:
- Visualize your personal and professional goals – Visualization is one of the most powerful tools that will make you reach your goals, as you will stay focus, make it before you go to sleep so that stays in your mind when you wake up.
- Be organized – When you have a pending list, it is easier to prioritize and your mind will stay clear.
- Give a rest to your electronic devices – It might seem like the mobile phone or tablet makes us more productive, but this is not always accurate. When you depend so much on technology, you might develop anxiety or a serious obsession over them.
- Be positive – When you start something new, you will have to face multiple challenges, but if you keep a positive attitude, you will be able to sort them out easily. Successful persons keep a positive mental state.
- Learn to delegate – When you are in charge of personnel or you start your own business, you might want make everything on your own, but when you learn to delegate you and your team become more productive.
- Be motivated – Motivation is easy when you keep a positive attitude, but you should also make sure the ones around you are motivated too, make your teamwork be passionate, and all of you can get rewards
- Become a great leader – Although being positive and motivated is not as easy as it sounds, but a true leader inspire the others to follow them, so you must predicate with your example and work every day to become better.
Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal also added: “There are plenty of different actions that you can do today in order to have a successful year, but it starts with small actions that must be done immediately, this will help you making all your purposes become a reality”.