How to find the best candidates for your teamwork?
The success of an enterprise is very much based on the strengths of its teamwork, so thinking about that, we dedicated this article to those entrepreneurs who want to find a formula to get only the best candidates on their teamwork.
“Grupo Denim consists of a group of capable people who works directly with the customers to get the products they need, and for this, there is a very close communication with all of the members in the company, making sure the product deliver meets the specifications and best quality that the clients demand from us”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of this company.
Whether you interview the candidates that will join your company directly or have a person in charge of doing this task, it is extremely important that you take the necessary time to evaluate correctly each one of the candidates instead of only filling out the position with the first person that shows up. And in order to do this, it is necessary to consider the following:
- Take a look at the details – It is difficult to find persons that will take their positions seriously, but that does not mean there are none. The candidates that you are looking for are those who are pretty aware of the weight of their mistakes, so you do not have to warn them or remind them every day to check on all details of their jobs.
- Respect – It is pretty easy to find out if a person is respectful since you are interviewing it by looking at small details such as if he or she is being punctual and listen to them, how do they talk about their former boss, how he used to solve the problems on this former job.
- Initiative – If you want to have the best candidates for your teamwork you have to choose the persons with most initiative, those who do not need to wait until they are being told what to do.
“Choosing the best candidates to fill out the positions on each department can lead you to have a strong and successful enterprise. For this reason, it is necessary that you take the time to find out the best”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.
Dangers about complaining
Have you ever known someone who complains at least every one or two minutes while him or she speaks? Complaining is a common habit as it is consider “healthy”, for letting out everyone that is bothering you, but this article is intended to show you that it is precisely the opposite, as complaining can bring serious consequences. Keep on reading to know more.
Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, a Mexican businessman has said the following about this topic: “When you complain every day, you send negative thoughts to your brain, and everything we think is related with what you will be able to achieve or where you can fail, so we need to be very careful with the images, words and ideas we are sending to our brain”.
Complaining is common, but that does not necessarily mean is correct. Here are some of the dangers for those persons who complain as a habit:
- The more you complain, the more common it will be, as your brain will not only assume it as a right thing to do, it will find it easier to look at the negative things of everything around you, so next time you want to complain, think about it twice, do not become obsessed with it.
- You will feel more comfortable with complainers – We unconsciously act, think and sometimes make the same gestures than people near us, so if you are used to complaining, you will not only attract complainers, but you will feel more comfortable around them, making a vicious circle of nagging and negative thoughts. If you want to be positive, join to positive people.
- Complaining affects your health – It will not only damage your brain as researches have shown, you will also feel more stressed and can end up with serious illnesses, such as diabetes, cholesterol or even strokes.
“Better than complaining is to find a solution when you face a problem, looking at the negative part or someone to blame will only delay the process to face any issue that must be arranged”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.
Brainstorming: a great way to plan new strategies
Brainstorming is a good method that you can implement in your company when you want to find out new strategies to increase your sales, your productivity, getting new customers and all those changes that will benefit your enterprise, so we will give you some practical tips that can help you getting new ideas in your next meeting.
“It is important that each member of a company feels confident to express his ideas as some of them might improve your productivity considerably. Always have a clear communication with your personnel and allow them to share their thoughts with you”, advised Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, a Mexican businessman and current president of Grupo Denim.
If you want to implement brainstorming in your meetings, follow these easy steps:
- Promote all ideas – The best brainstorming seasons are those where your team feels comfortable enough and without any shame to share their ideas. There is no such thing as bad ideas, so when you start, dedicate the first 10 minutes to propose all type of ideas, that will make your team feel more relaxed and confident to share whatever they have on their minds.
- Divide and build – Ask for all persons in the meeting to write down at least three different ideas and to pass along the piece of paper to the person next to them, this will motivate them to discuss the ideas they read and will feel very comfortable when they see someone else talking about their ideas.
- Create inspirational boards – Put different images or phrases together, this will create a positive energy on your team.
“Brainstorming is a great exercise not only to benefit the company with new strategies but to improve the communication between its members, so it is important to practice it at least once a month”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.
How to get an effective working team?
When you work for the company’s interests, that will affect you positively, you will give the best of you to get the goals set, but when you are able to get an productive working team, not only you will make sure those goals will be achieved, but they will be done in quicker. So this time we will show you how to make this possible.
“In Grupo Denim, there is a responsible team who works together to make sure not only the production is delivered on time, but it meets our customer’s specifications in order to look for their total satisfaction”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of this company.
Now, here are some advices that will help you to get an excellent working team for your company:
- Build a trusting relationship – Trust is the main element for a successful working team, so make sure you all members know their abilities and how can each one help another.
- Always set common goals – A team will not work as so unless all of them know where they are heading to. Make sure your working team know the company’s goals and mission and determine how each worker and department can contribute to them.
- Take decisions together – If you want a motivated working team, make sure all of their opinions count, take decisions together, as that will make the whole company feel more motivated, especially when all of them can share their opinion.
- Keep an open communication – If the whole team has open communication channels, they will listen to each other, see what could possibly be going wrong and correct it for the team’s best.
“Every working team needs a good leader to become the best, a person who will inspire them to be better, recognizing their individual efforts and success as they do with the company’s achievements, as an enterprise will only be as good as its members”, advised Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.
Tips for young entrepreneurs on the business world
The world is constantly changing, there are new technologies that have evolved the way to communicate and break the barriers of distance, trends also vary from day to day and even the way of making businesses and young entrepreneurs know this as they are being able to adapt to all of these changes quickly, so today we will focus on them and give them some useful tips that can make their way of making business easier.
“Young entrepreneurs have the capability, energy and positivism to change the business worlds, we can all learn from their contributions to make more successful businesses as they have come to teach us new things”, advised Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, a Mexican entrepreneur.
Students are each time more interested in creating their and owning their own businesses and being their own boss than to be locked in an office for 8-10 hours daily. That is what there many young entrepreneurs are emerging on the business world.
Young entrepreneurs have focused on ideas that will create solutions that will be able to impact the world in a positive way. Those who create and develop those ideas are usually willing to take advices from other entrepreneurs with more experience, to learn from their business and to keep on trying until their idea turns into a successful business.
If you are a young entrepreneur and you are working on a new project you must be aware of risks, leaving everything to the chances is quite risky, so always take advices with the correct persons, networking is one of the most subtle and powerful way of doing businesses.
“It is amazing to see how more young people is joining to the business world with great ideas and a different vision that are helping them reaching their goals, we can learn many things from them, such as their passion to innovate”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.
How to become an entrepreneur?
If you have ever had an idea for a business and thought about becoming an entrepreneur but you have not been able to find out how to do it, keep on reading this article as we will tell you some useful advices about how to do it.
“There are many persons with brilliant ideas for business that could be potentially successful, but they do not develop them as they cannot find out where to start, but nowadays becoming an entrepreneur is easier than before as there is more support from the government, investors and communities leading them through their way to succeed”, advised Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim about this topic.
If you are thinking about becoming an entrepreneur, it is very important that you take these valuable advices into account:
- Confidence – Any person who has decided to become an entrepreneur must have a clear goal, with a defined vision and mission that will help him develop his confidence, which is essential to overcome all those obstacles that he will face on his way to succeed.
- Fear frustration – One thing that any person must be aware of before becoming an entrepreneur is that they way to succeed is filled with frustrations, but only those who decided to keep on going will have more chances to succeed that those that are willing to quit at the first obstacle they face.
- Rewards – Only those entrepreneurs who have faced pain, obstacles, desperation, frustration and fear will be able to reach their own peak. The rewards are there waiting for those brave men decided to take them.
Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal also advised: “Deciding to start a business is a hard but very rewarding project, which can give you plenty of satisfactions if you are willing to work hard to get your goals”.
Abilities to handle time that will benefit your entire life
We can see time as a friend or as a foe, depending on how we use it or waste it, but if you want it to work on your benefit, you will have to be an expert on certain abilities, keep on reading to know more.
“All of us have 24 hours in a day, but some people seems to be able to do double the things other do, and that is because they own certain abilities that allow them to be more productive, such as prioritizing what is more urgent and avoiding wasting time on unnecessary activities”, advised Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, current president of Grupo Denim, about this topic.
If you want to handle abilities that will make you take more advantages of your time, follow these simple rules:
- Take enough time to take care of yourself – If you want to be better, you must feel good emotionally and make the other ones feel good with them too. If you take life too serious, you will have to spend more time for the self-care, but if you don’t, you will be more resistant and healthier physical and emotionally.
- Stop hurrying up – Everyone possess the same hours in a day, but it is in the way we decide to use that time that will determine how successful you will be so use your time carefully, invest time in your own development, spend time with your family and friends and do not hurry up unless it is absolutely necessary.
- Time is not your enemy – We are so afraid of time that we see it as an enemy; we tend to look for an easy way to fix as many things as possible in a day. It is important that you take the necessary time to fix things right the first time; otherwise, you will feel frustrated.
- Learn to prioritize – We usually try to cover as many things as possible and end up by doing incomplete things every day. When you prioritize, you can focus on the important things first, that will make your day easier.
Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal also advised: “When you are able to use time in your favor and be as organized as you can, you will see how a day seems to be longer as you will be able to achieve many more things in a day”.
How to cause a good impression?
When we meet somebody, when we have a job interview, when we have to close that important deals or on many other different occasions we do everything possible to cause a good impression but we end up having bad results, and that might be a result of different situations such as not taking care of little details that can change the way a person will think about you.
“In order to cause a good impression, it is not only necessary to choose what to wear carefully or say polite words, we need to be conscious of our acts, how we move, walk and talk will be the difference on the impression we will cause on another person”, advised Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, a Mexican businessman and current president of Grupo Denim.
If you want to cause a good impression, you might want to put the following in practice:
- Keep your mobile in your pockets – Every person deserves your entire attention, and most of us tend you check our mobile phones even if it is not necessary, so save your mobile at your pocket and leave it there unless you have an emergency and if that occurs, go to a hall to call by phone, but do not text someone when you are talking to a person.
- Do not interrupt – We tend to interrupt another person at least every 17 seconds, so try to avoid talking and listen to the other person, that will help you causing a good impression.
- Watch out your body language – Body language actually shows more about you that what you say, so always look at your movements, how you sit or walk as that will change the way other persons see you.
“We can change the way a person would give us with our attitude, so it is important that we treat the others as we wish to be treated, being respectful, thoughtful and pay full attention to the other person will cause a good impression wherever we go”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.